Book now and SAVE 20% on the Vet Change Catalyst
The Vet Change Catalyst starts October 2018 and could be the change you need
Are you feeling lost in your career or struggling with your work/life balance and wellbeing? Do you need to make a positive change or perhaps you just feel like something’s not quite right and you’re struggling to put a finger on it?
The Vet Change Catalyst is just what you need. Invest in some time-out to re-energise and gain new insights for the changes you need to make in your life.
The Vet Change Catalyst programme 2018 kicks off 9th-11th October and runs up to Christmas 2018
Who is it for?
There are three groups of veterinary professionals who could benefit from the Vet Change Catalyst.
- Vet professionals who know there is an issue in their work, wellbeing or life and are looking for effective ways to deal with it
- Those who know there’s an issue, but are struggling to put their finger on the cause and so want to spend time clarifying what their issue is before working on the ways to deal with it
- People who are looking for innovative tools to inspire creativity, work on problems and deliver change in their work or personal lives.
Examples could include reaching a career crossroads, feeling demotivated and burnt out or preparing for a life changing event such as practice ownership or sale, having a family or retiring.
What will I get from the Vet Change Catalyst?
The Vet Change Catalyst Programme is three months long and kicks off with a two-day retreat running 9th -11th October. It’s followed by 3-4 personal coaching sessions on your return home.
The retreat element is designed to help cultivate wellbeing through a transformative experience of nature. Each participant will be encouraged to work on their own needs during the retreat and will be equipped through the individual and group exercises with tools and techniques to help in their future.
We’ll then support you with confidential, personal coaching upon your return home, helping you bring the tools and your decisions to life.
What could that mean for you?
Perhaps you’ll be able to make better decisions with less worry, develop a resourceful, positive mindset or to develop a plan to improve your own wellbeing – for the rest of your life.
Previous attendees often report the Change Catalyst is a transformative experience, telling us that they:
- Feel liberated, revived and inspired
- Enjoy richer relationships with others and with nature
- Gain unexpected insights and a fresh perspective on the world
- Reconnect with the things that are truly important to them
- Develop their confidence, energy and strength to do what matters
Does it count towards my RCVS CPD requirement?
Yes it does. The Veterinary Change Catalyst is a personal development programme, using proven techniques to help people cultivate their personal wellbeing, resilience and to reconnect with the natural world. This supports the RCVS definition of CPD and could be worth over 20 hours of CPD.