Struggling with lockdown? Need help staying positive, focused or to unlock potential opportunities?
Are you struggling with lockdown? Life has changed somewhat rapidly in the last few weeks. Wherever you are in the world, Covid-19 and lockdown have become part of our everyday language in way that we couldn’t have imagined a few short weeks ago. I’m not sure I even knew what furlough meant until the start of April.
So how do you find yourself? Are you keeping well? Is homeschooling the kids and being stuck inside your own four walls starting to drive you mad? Have you been furloughed, and if so, has that been a good or a bad thing for you?
What about those who own a business? Has the UK Government’s financial support packaged eased your worries, have you been able to pivot or have you fallen into a gap and find yourself under unbearable pressure?
It seems a large number of people have adapted well to living their lives digitally. Zoom has become a default for work, meetings and the pub too. Amazon seems to be thriving and our keyworker delivery drivers have kept some semblance of the economy running.
Our NHS, staffed with heroes, has borne the brunt of the challenge. I cannot comprehend of the pressure they’re under and the risks they’re taking, even if PPE is optimized. I hope for a new paradigm in how politicians fund and support health services across the globe in the future.
Free tools and sessions from Emerge Coaching
In talking to my coaching clients and I’ve found there are two clear Covid-19 mind sets and both could benefit from some support
- I’m struggling with lockdown and Covid-19 is a disaster. I’m worried, stressed and I find myself in a very challenging position. It’s just too raw at the moment and I’m not sure how I’ll recover.
- Covid-19 whilst horrible, actually represents an opportunity. It’s a Ctrl, Alt, Delete reset on my life or business. I need to use the time to make the most of an opportunity I see, and I can’t afford to waste time.
Whichever camp you may fall in to, here at Emerge, I’ve been working hard on solutions for you.
I’m building support structures for my existing clients and to reaching out to those that need help. Whilst my starting point as a professional coach has been my historical niche of veterinary medicine, I have always coaching in other areas, including business, personal and career development. I’ve been working to widen access to my services and focusing on my local area of Cornwall too.
This is what I’ve done
- For the first 20 people to contact me, I’m offering a FREE 30-minute coaching call* with me. This is a full coaching session, so bring a topic of your choice and email me now to secure your slot.
- Launched Emerge C3 Group Coaching. Bring a topic and a cup of coffee for Coffee, Coaching and Community every Thursday at 10.30 on Zoom. It enables you to bring a topic to the table and benefit from a focused group coaching session. This can help make progress you might not have made alone. Heres the link https://bit.ly/EmergeC3GroupCoaching
- Launched a revamped website to showcase my wider offering – www.emerge-coaching.co.uk. This is a big milestone for Emerge, broadening the coaching offering and bringing additional elements around business start-up, team communications and online programmes.
- Started the transition of email communication from Emerge Veterinary to Emerge Coaching. You may notice the email has changed and I’ve add a new CRM system, unifying and improving contacts for all my clients.
- Started filming self-paced online coaching courses which will launch on a dedicated platform shortly. This will be fabulous value for money and a great way to dip your toe in the water and benefit from coaching. If you want info – get in touch now
- If you’re struggling with lockdown and any of the things I’ve written about today resonate with you, get in touch with me now and secure your FREE 30 minutes of coaching*.
- 20 Free 1-2-1 coaching calls are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Calls will be 30 minutes long and take place via Zoom at a mutually agreed time
- If you do not join the Zoom meeting at the agreed time, Emerge Coaching will assume you do not wish to benefit and will offer your coaching call to another person.
- There is no cash equivalent for this Free coaching session
The Emerge Coaching Commitment and Coaches Code of Conduct apply to the coaching call. To receive a copy, contact firstname.lastname@example.org